Every year thousand of Hindus devotes comes to this Temple from around the world. This Temple is one of the famous holy places for Hindus & Buddies , so every year thousand of tourist visits this Temple. In this temple there is mix in culture Hindu God & Buddies priest (Jhum- buddies lady monk Aani ). Jhuma ( Priest) of this Temple is not allowed to marry.
The place partly owes its fame to the fossil stones, called Shaligram - considered holy by Hindus - found along the Kali Gandaki River. The fossil stones are said to represent Lord Vishnu in stone form. The temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is simple in architecture and built in pagoda style. It is believed to have been constructed at the beginning of the 19th century. As the idol of Vishnu is considered to date from the 16th century.Many Hindu pilgrims from Nepal and India visit the site to worship Lord Vishnu . Buddhists call it Chumig Gyatsa, which in Tibetan means 'Hundred Waters'. Although the temple is has a Vaishnava origin, it is also revered in Buddhism.
Itinerary Expand All
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assisted by our representative after completing your custom formalities, transfer to hotel for check-in, Evening, attend aarati at Pashupatinath Temple. Drive back to Hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu - Pokhara via Manakamana Temple by Cable car
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara (about 210 km,6/7hrs) En-route visit Manakamana Temple by Cable Car darshan continue drive to Pokhara. Arrive in Pokhara transfer to hotel for check in. Evening scroll around the Lakeside market. Overnight is at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 03 : Pokhara – Fly to Jomsom - Drive to Muktinath Darshan
After breakfast, fly to Jomsom (about 20 mins). Arrive in Jomsom airport transfer to hotel,drive to Muktinath by Jeep (about 23 km, 1 hrs drive). Take off from Jeep and walk up (30/40 mins) to Muktinath Temple. Arrive in Muktinath Temple. Muktinath is god of Salvation. It holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub-continent. Have darshan and worship, walk back to Jeep station and drive back to Jomsom. Overnight is at Hotel in Jomsom.
Day 04 : Jomsom - Fly to Pokhara city Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast fly to Pokhara. Arrive in Pokhara transfer to hotel afternoon Pokhara city sightseeung tour ,visit David water falls, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Seti river Gorge & Boating on Fewa Lake (Tal Barahi Temple). Overnight is at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 05 : Pokhara - Drive to Kathmandu
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu arrival in Kathmandu up on arrival at Kathmandu visit Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) & Jala Narayan Temple(Sleeping Vishnu) & Bouddhanath Stupa(world heritage site).Overnight is at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 06 : Kathmandu departure transfer
After breakfast ,the morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight ,you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight for onward journey.
• Assistant Guide in arrival and departures / Hotels.
• Hotel Accommodation on double sharing basis.
• 02 Nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu hotel on mention basis.
• 02 Nights’ accommodation at Pokhara hotel on mention basis.
• 01 Nights’ accommodation at Jomsom hotel on mention basis.
• Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara flight cost
• Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom by Jeep / Bus.
• ACAP & TIMS permits fee.
• English/Hindi speaking tour guide
• 01 liter mineral water per day during trip
• All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
• All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
• Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
• All current government taxes.
• Entrance fees .
• Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
• Expenses of personal Nature.
• Medical expenses.
• Manakamana Cable Car tickets.
• Boat ride fee on Phewa Lake.
• Monuments entrance fees as applicable & payable fee on the spot.
• Tips and Gratuities ( Expected).
• Voter Card or PP is mandatory for Indian air passengers.
• Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
• Personal Insurances
NOTE: Voter Card or Passport is mandatory for Indian air passengers.