Pokhara: is a metropolitan city in the Western region of Nepal.It is a valley cradled among-st mountains and hills with meandering rivers.It is a major tourist destination due to its panoramic views.Once you enter the vicinity of this city,you are greeted with magnificent views of the mountains
Lumbini : The Lord Buddha was born in 623 BC in the sacred area of Lumbini located in the Terai plains of southern Nepal, testified by the inscription on the pillar erected by the Mauryan Emperor Asoka in 249 BC. Lumbini is one of the holiest places of one of the world's great religions, and its remains contain important evidence about the nature of Buddhist pilgrimage centres from as early as the 3rd century BC.
The complex of structures within the archaeological conservation area includes the Shakya Tank; the remains within the Maya Devi Temple consisting of brick structures in a cross-wall system dating from the 3rd century BC to the present century and the sandstone Ashoka pillar with its Pali inscription in Brahmi script. Additionally there are the excavated remains of Buddhist viharas (monasteries) of the 3rd century BC to the 5th century AD and the remains of Buddhist stupas (memorial shrines) from the 3rd century BC to the 15th century AD. The site is now being developed as a Buddhist pilgrimage centre, where the archaeological remains associated with the birth of the Lord Buddha form a central feature.
Chitwan: Chitwan has a particularly rich flora and fauna and is home to one of the last populations of single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros and is also one of the last refuges of the Bengal Tiger. Chitwan National Park (CNP), established in 1973, was Nepal’s first National Park. Located in the Southern Central Terai of Nepal, it formerly extended over the foothills, the property covers an area of 93,200 hectares, and extends over four districts: Chitwan, Nawalparasi, Parsa and Makwanpur.
The park is the last surviving example of the natural ecosystems of the ‘Terai’ region and covers.subtropical lowland, wedged between two east-west river valleys at the base of the Siwalik range of the outer Himalayas. The core area lies between the Narayani (Gandak) and Rapti rivers to the north and the Reu River and Nepal-India international border in the south, over the Sumeswar and Churia hills, and from the Dawney hills west of the Narayani, and borders with Parsa Wildlife Reserve to the east. In 1996, an area of 75,000 hectares consisting of forests and private lands surrounding the park was declared as a buffer zone.
Itinerary Expand All
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assisted by our representative after completing your custom formalities, transfer to the Hotel for check-in, Evening, attend aarti at Pashupatinath Temple later drive back to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu - Drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple by Cable car
After breakfast drive to Pokhara (about 210 km, 8/9 hrs). En-route visit Manakamana Temple by Cable Car darshan later continue to drive to Pokhara.Arrive in Pokhara transfer to hotel. Eveing free for to scroll around the lakeside market. Overnight at a Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 03 : Sarangkot Excursion & Pokhara City Sightseeing Tour
Early morning drive to Sarangkot hill for sunrise & Himalayan view (subject to weather condition) drive back to hotel have breakfast afternoon Pokhara city sightseeing tour, visit Bindabasini Temple , David water falls, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Seti River Gorge, and one hour boat ride on Phewa Lake and visit Taal Barahi Temple back to hotel. Overnight at a Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 04 : Pokhara - Drive to Lumbini - Lumbini Sightseeing (about 180 km ,6/7 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Lumbini. Arrive in Lumbini visit Mayadevi Temple(birth Place Buddha), Ashoka Pillar Puskarni pound ,World peace lamp & Monastries later transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight is at the Hotel in Lumbini.
Day 05 : Lumbini - Drive to Chitwan(About 140 km ,5/6 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Chitwan.Arrive in Chitwan transfer to Hotel for check –in. Upon arrival, lunch will be served. Afternoon, visit Tharu Village. Evening, sunset and Tharu Stick Dance. Overnight at a Hotel in Chitwan.
Day 06 : Chitwan Safari Activities
After breakfast drive to Rapti river for Canoe ride (Crocodile watching) ,Elephant Breeding Center, Jungle Walk and Elephant bath (during summer season only) then come back for lunch afternoon Elephant Back Safari at National Park later drive back to hotel. Overnight at a Hotel in Chitwan.
Day 07 : Chitwan - Drive to Kathmandu(About 155 km ,6/7 Hrs)
After breakfast drives back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu transfer to hotel for check-in. Evening free for shopping at thamel market. Overnight is at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 08 : Kathmandu City Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast kathmandu city sightseeing tour, visit Bouddhanath Stupa (World heritage site),Jala Narayan Temple(Sleeping Vishnu),Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple), Kathmandu Durbar Square (Living God Kumari) later back to Hotel. Overnight is at a Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 09 : Kathmandu departure transfer
After breakfast, the morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
• 03 Nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu hotel on mention board basis
• 02 Nights’ accommodation at Pokhara hotel on mention board basis
• 02 Nights’ accommodation at Chitwan hotel on mention board basis
• 01 Nights’ accommodation at Lumbini hotel on mention board basis
• Jungle activities(Tharu Dance,Canoe trip ,Elephant Safari,Elephant breeding center,Jungle walk)
• Chitwan National Park fee
• 01 litter mineral water serve during trip
• Hindi /English Tour Guide during trip(Group above 10 Pax)
• Assistant Guide in arrival and departures / Hotels
• All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
• All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
• Round trip transportation for Kathmandu to Kathmandu by private basis in A/C vehicle.
• Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
• All Applicable Taxes of Nepal Government.
• Airport Tax.
• Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge).
• Entrance fees
• Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
• Expenses of personal Nature.
• Medical expenses.
• Manakamana Cable Car tickets.
• Boat ride fee on Phewa Lake.
• Monuments entrance fees as applicable & payable fee on the spot.
• Tips and Gratuities ( Expected ).
• Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
• Personal Insurances.