Pokhara: Pokhara is a metropolitan city in the Western region of Nepal. It is a valley cradled among-st mountains and hills with meandering rivers. It is a major tourist destination due to its panoramic views. Once you enter the vicinity of this city, you are greeted with magnificent views of the mountains
Chitwan: Chitwan has a particularly rich flora and fauna and is home to one of the last populations of single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros and is also one of the last refuges of the Bengal Tiger. Chitwan National Park (CNP), established in 1973, was Nepal’s first National Park. Located in the Southern Central Terai of Nepal, it formerly extended over the foothills, the property covers an area of 93,200 hectares, and extends over four districts: Chitwan, Nawalparasi, Parsa and Makwanpur.
The park is the last surviving example of the natural ecosystems of the ‘Terai’ region and covers subtropical lowland, wedged between two east-west river valleys at the base of the Siwalik range of the outer Himalayas. The core area lies between the Narayani (Gandak) and Rapti rivers to the north and the Reu River and Nepal-India international border in the south, over the Sumeswar and Churia hills, and from the Dawney hills west of the Narayani, and borders with Parsa Wildlife Reserve to the east. In 1996, an area of 75,000 hectares consisting of forests and private lands surrounding the park was declared as a buffer zone.
Itinerary Expand All
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assisted by our representative after completing your custom formalities, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Evening, attend aarti at Pashupatinath Temple,drive back to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu City Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast Kathmandu City Sightseeing tour ,visit Jala Narayan (Sleeping Vishnu) Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), Kathmandu Durbar Squire (Living God Kumari) & Bouddhanath Stupa (World heritage site) later drive back to hotel. Overnight is at a Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03 : Kathmandu - Drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Temple by cable car
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara (about 210 km, 6/7 hrs). En-route visit Manakamana Temple by Cable Car .Continue to drive to Pokhara.arrive in Pokhara. Transfer to Hotel. Rest of the day is free for stroll around the surrounding Lakeside Pokhara night market. Overnight at a Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 04 : Sarangkot Excursion & Pokhara City Sightseeing Tour
Early morning drive to Sarangkot for sunrise and Himalayan view from (subject to weather condition).later drive to the hotel for breakfast afternoon visit David water falls, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Seti River Gorge, and one hour boat ride on Phewa Lake and visit Taal Barahi Temple. Overnight at a Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 05 : Pokhara - Drive to Chitwan (About 150 km , 6/7 hrs)
After breakfast at drive to Chitwan. Arrive in Chitwan transfer to Hotel for check –in. Upon arrival, lunch will be served afternoon visit Tharu Village. Evening, sunset and Tharu Stick Dance. Overnight at a Hotel in Chitwan.
Day 06 : Chitwan Safari Activities
After breakfast drive to rapti river for Canoe ride (Crocodile watching) ,Elephant Breeding Center, Jungle Walk and Elephant bath (during summer season only) then come back for lunch and rest the evening Elephant Back Safari at National Park back to hotel. Overnight at a Hotel in Chitwan.
Day 07 : Chitwan - Drive to Kathmandu(About 155 km 6 / 7 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu transfer to the hotel for check-in later you are free for shopping at thamel tourist market. Overnight is at a Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 08 : Kathmandu departure transfer
After breakfast, the morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
• Assistant Guide in arrival and departures / Hotels
• 03 Nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu hotel on mention board basis
• 02 Nights’ accommodation at Pokhara hotel on mention board basis
• 02 Nights’ accommodation at Chitwan hotel on mention board basis
• Jungle activities(Tharu Dance,Elephant Safari,Canoe trip,Elephant breeding center,Jungle walk)
• Chitwan National Park fee
• 01 liter mineral water will be serve during trip
• Hindi /English Tour Guide during trip(Group above 10 Pax)
• All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfers & sightseeing by private air condition vehicle.
• All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
• Round trip transportation for Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan -Kathmandu by private basis in A/C vehicle.
• Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
• All Nepal Government taxes.
• Domestic airfare
• Entrance fees
• Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
• Expenses of personal Nature.
• Medical expenses.
• Manakamana Cable Car tickets.
• Boat ride fee on Phewa Lake.
• Monuments entrance fees as applicable & payable fee on the spot.
• Tips and Gratuities ( Expected ).
• Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
• Personal Insurances.